Logo

Swan Owners

Association of America

is the largest group of Swan Owners in the World.

Next Page

Previous Page

Thread: Pulpit smashed into - how to repair?

Created on: 12/19/17 06:43 AM

Replies: 1

JensenBreck

Pulpit smashed into - how to repair?
12/19/17 6:43 AM

Hi,
I have kept Swante in Marina de Lagos for the last 12 months, and on my return this week, I noticed that the fenders on the port side were in the water, due to slack in the wire. It took me a while to find the cause of the problem: during my absence, probably some time in April, someone has smashed into the port side of the pulpit, causing it to be pushed back some 50 to 80 mm, see the enclosed picks. I am lifting Swante next week, and will keep her on the hard until September, so I have ample time for the repair. There are several options; keep it as is and just shorten the wires is one. Try to introduce enough force to pull it back into position is another. Also, taking it off and repairing could be done. Finally, asking Nautor to make me a new one is also a possibility. Any suggestions from this forum will be greatly appreciated?
Any idea?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.classicswan.org/forum/post_thread.php?thread=2035

3d medical animation

Link | Top | Bottom

Mrishyers

RE: Pulpit smashed into - how to repair?
01/09/18 4:18 AM

In this post like good and you can get correct information from my website. It is more helps for get return on more. I have attached some tips and ideas for the readers at online. The good reviews and online tips are possible at online. click for more

Link | Top | Bottom

Next Page

Previous Page

New Post

Please login to post a response.